Friday, November 3, 2017

Shout out!



I just want to say Thank You and a big Shout Out to my viewer's in Russia. Please do not hesitate to leave your comments below my posts so I can get a clear view of what you are up against yourselves and perhaps we can help one another as United Nations should. Thanks again and God Bless.

Also a big Shout out to my USA viewers which is currently exceeding a whopping 2500, France 292, India 93, Germany 73, Russia 52, Poland 45, Spain 17, Nicaragua 13, Bahrain 7, Ghana 7,


Thank you my 1 viewer in Cambodia and Thailand. I understand you are just 1% of a very small nation but it all started with one person's ambition to view this world as a more peaceful one to enact a change for the greater good. So please pass these ideas on to all you know and trust. Word of mouth goes a very long way and triggers people to take action in what they believe in. Have faith that we all someday will be treated as equals and learn to stand up for eachother and live in peace in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment